Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fluid Check Ultrasound, 28 weeks (7 months)

Today we went back to Loyola for our follow up ultrasound from last week.  As always, it was great to see our baby!  They thought the fluid appeared better but after measurements realized that it had gone down - from 11.9 last week to 9 today. :(  Unfortunately that means we need to come back in a week again for monitoring.  My doctor's office at Elmhurst Hospital called in the evening to review.  They advised to take it easy, drink fluid and I will be seen sooner for my regular appt so they can measure me.  I may need to go on bed rest! :(  We will know more after my visit.  In the mean time, I'm going to relax and keep on drinking a ton of water.

Here is a picture from today.  Again, look hard - the baby looks to be laying on its side.  You can see half of the face - eye & nose...the face is smashed into the placenta they say!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment