Thursday, September 8, 2011

12 weeks! Time for our First Trimester Screening!

Yay!  We are officially ending our 1st Trimester!!  Today was the 1st trimester screening with all of my labs and ultrasound at Loyola.  We are going to both Loyola and Elmhurst hospitals for the pregnancy.  I see my regular OB/GYN’s at Elmhurst and my High Risk Doc’s at Loyola.  Today we met with the director of High Risk (MFM), Dr. B.  He said that everything on the ultrasound was great and my labs were coming back great too!  Although the baby looks perfect at this point, they are still going to follow me because of a list of risks with my history.  Ok, better to be safe!  At this point, he is hoping for a good pregnancy and thinks I will be able to deliver at Elmhurst – YAY!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment